Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The convenient truth isn't always the truth.

Sounds funny, especially when it comes from a guy who calls himself "th(e) alt(e)r ego" . Traveling with Jibin gave me a great insight into a lot of thing, though trivial, but those which could have a compounded effect on life. Especially the time I spent on analysing Jibin's psyche (ha, I have been trying for the past 6 years), it still intrigues me how he still manages to cover his eyes with the cloak of a convenient world, which even at times move beyond the frames of illusion to complete hallucination.

But come to think of it, isn't this the same thing we all do everyday; especially when we our lesser defence mechanisms fail. I freqent between worlds of immense power & wealth. But are we supposed to be fantsise in a such a way that we completely trap ourselves in the-matrix-kind-of alter realyties.

the end is the beginning.....


   Thats Jibin !


, , , , , ,

No comments: